Friday, August 21, 2009

Reason Number 17 Not to Do An "Epic" Ride With Jarred

I love this photo. It reminds me that it's ok to say no to the vast number of Jarred's mountain biking escapades. While in Idaho, Jarred kept wanting to do this "epic" ride up to Pioneer Cabin and around back to Ketchum. Not only is this ride long (over 20 miles) but it's also grueling with a huge amount of elevation gain (remember, we were already biking at 5,000 feet). While Chris and Megan were visiting, Jarred convinced Chris to join him on the "epic" ride. Chris and Jarred are matched in ability while biking but I think Jarred may have had the one up on acclimation because he beat Chris up this hill and still had the energy to take this great photo. I also love this photo because I've NEVER seen Chris tired. We biked the 24 hr. Round and Round with Chris and he had endless amounts of energy at all hrs of the day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: