Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pushing the Stumpy to the Max

So glad Jarred refused to spend much money on his bikes. He got this bike last fall for $700. I think he'd upgrade to a bike with bigger suspension (ie- a bike that allows him to jump off bigger rocks) but he's too cheap. Thank God (or whoever controls our destiny). This photo was taken on a ride in Fruita called Moore Fun. Our friend Doug warned me I would hate the ride. I actually really enjoyed the ride, the trail had good flow and beautiful views. I was ok NOT riding some of the harder moves and totally content smashing myself amongst the bushes to take cool photos of the boys. This section even scared the boys. I didn't get great photos the first time because the sun was directly behind them and they were not too excited to head back up the trail to ride this section again. The things people will do to look cool!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Have you mentioned to Jarred that you don't want to grow old alone? Love that you are working on becoming an action photographer!