Saturday, May 30, 2009

My First Modeling Gig



A couple of weeks ago a student at Camas asked if Nic and I would be models for her final digital photography project. I readily accepted, as no one had ever asked me to model and I figured I'd get some good photos of Nic out of the gig. We met early one Saturday and had fun posing, changing outfits and making Nic look pretty. Nic liked the eating parts, he wasn't really into standing around with his ears cocked forward. After looking at the photos, I realized that I'm not model material. I rarely get my haircut and it shows and I can't look into the sun without squinting and I really don't like changing clothes. The photos were fun though.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Sarah,
These pics are beautiful! I love the long hair.

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Lola Lang should have used pictures of you in her advertisements!