Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Together Again


February seemed like a crazy month. Between work, our obsessive house searching (and dumping) and trying to have a little fun it seemed like the month flew by. I finally found a great place to keep Sophie and Nic that wouldn't break my pocketbook and that was ideal for both horses. I spent December and January driving all over Southwest Washington taking care of both horses as I had to board them at different facilities. I moved Nic and Sophie at the start of February. Their new home is great. It's close to my school so I can just ride my bike up after work. They've got pasture turn-out and stalls and they're not standing around in mud. I lease the barn from a teacher who is also a great horse person, so I know they're always in good hands. I don't think Nic likes Sophie too much as he's a serious guy and Sophie would rather play grab-ass over the fence, but I think he appreciates finally being coddled again. He's not a real horse and would instantly die in the wild.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Sophie looks like she's turning into a big kid!