Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where the Heck Did Fall Go?


Is this what it's like when you get old? There you are enjoying summer, or fall, or winter and BAM! all of a sudden an entire season went by before your eyes, and the next thing you know, you're older and your body doesn't work like it used to but it seemed like yesterday you felt so young? And the BAM- you're dead. I remember being young and it felt like eons before Christmas would come around. Now I'm old and BAM!
Looking back, it's hard to remember what we did this fall... we went to Bend biking, we painted our house until it was too cold and dark to paint, we rode our bikes locally....I went to OKC...and BAM. Here it is, four days until Christmas and my least favorite day of the year (yet my most favorite because the days only get longer from here on out). I guess I'd better start making the most of my days before it's all over and BAM! I can't remember where winter went.

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

I suffer from the BAM's too. For some reason thought, the BAM summer's over happens faster than BAM winter's over.

Greta said...

Just a suggestion, i think you should add a few gadgets.