Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jackman Family

Like I said, we had fun with the photographer at the wedding. After doing some cheer poses, no-smiling photos and the traditional family photos, we'd just about run out of fun family poses, Someone suggested this one... which is my favorite. I'm not sure why I'm the only girl holding up a guy, let alone the biggest guy...but whatever. Gretta has also managed to sneak herself into every photo, she's kind of like the "Where's Waldo" character.

Jarred has a really fun family, which is great, because Jarred and I are all about fun. From right to left are: Jenny (Jarred's older sister), her youngest son Zane, Jenny's husband Randy, their older son Kyle, Jarred and I, Jenese (Jarred's younger sister), David Jenese's husband, Julie (Jarred's brother's ex-wife- Jarred's brother passed away while married to Julie- Lauren is his daughter), Tyson Julie's youngest, Tyson Julie's husband, and Lauren. The German Shepard and black dog are Jenese's. They're a great bunch of people who are always up for good games and adventures.

No comments: