Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will and Sophie


Sophie had a rude awakening this summer as I started to put more riding time into her. She's actually a cool little horse who has a lot of try. I've always had geldings (boys) and thought I'd never want a mare as they can hold an attitude (like any girl- which I normally don't care about but I don't train many girls) but I think I'll take an attitude any day as Sophie is all about learning and trying to figure out what I want her to do. She's still pretty little but I have hope that she'll be bigger one day as right now her butt is higher than her shoulder...a sign that she won't actually be a pony when she grows up.

Meghan rides English and occasionally shows cross country. She likes her horses BIG. I like mine small and we always laugh when we ride together because Meghan is much shorter than me, except when on a horse.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: